Pest Control Services
Wildlife Control in Spokane
Protecting Homes & Businesses in Coeur d’Alene & Post Falls
At Eden, your safety and comfort are our utmost priorities. If wild animals make their way onto your property, attempting to handle them on your own can be incredibly dangerous. Instead, turn to our licensed and highly trained professionals.
We are prepared to treat all types of wild animals, including:
When you want the job done right, turn to Eden. Our technicians always go above and beyond to restore your peace of mind.
Schedule professional wildlife control in Spokane by calling (509) 519-2466. We can also be reached through our online contact form.
Signs of a Wildlife Infestation
The first step in controlling a wildlife infestation is identifying it. At Eden, we want to make sure you know what to look out for because the sooner a wildlife infestation is addressed, the better.
9 of the most common signs of a wildlife infestation include:
- Squeaking, rustling, scurrying, or scratching sounds coming from inside walls, in attics, under patios or decks, or in basements
- Garbage bins that have been turned over and rifled through
- Gnaw marks on walls, wires, or any other property
- Storage containers that have been tampered with
- Urine stains on porches or in yards
- Strong, unpleasant odors
- Muddy footprints
- Small, dark feces
- Holes in walls
Think you’ve got wild animals in your home or business? Do not attempt to take care of them on your own. Some wild animals can transmit serious illnesses and cause injury when handled, so leave the removal to the trained professionals at Eden. We have the necessary training and safety equipment to remove these pests from your property without putting you in harm’s way.
Tips for Preventing a Wildlife Infestation
Wildlife infestations can be incredibly stressful, so we recommend taking precautions to avoid them.
Below are steps you can take to reduce the risk of a wildlife infestation:
- Make sure your garbage bins are sealed tightly
- Don’t let garbage sit in your bins for too long
- Repair any cracks, gaps, or holes anywhere along the foundation and near the chimney
- Clean your home regularly, including hard-to-reach areas
- Take care of food and drink spills right away
- Avoid leaving dog and cat food outside
- Properly store all your leftover food in airtight containers
- Repair any holes or gaps in your roof
For more tips and tricks, please reach out to our Spokane wildlife control experts. We are more than happy to offer our assistance and answer any questions you may have. And, if you are interested in year-round pest protection, take a look at our Total Pest Management Program.
Our pest program covers over 50 pests common to our area, many of which can be expensive problems. The Total Pest Management Program protects you from these costly bugs!
IntegrityEden never cuts corners or settles for work that is “good enough” because you deserve to feel peace of mind at home and work.
CommunityWe are honored to provide the highest quality pest management solutions to residents and business owners throughout our community.
AttitudeOur team is grateful to be helping your home or business. We treat each individual with the upmost respect and professionalism.
RespectWe have the utmost respect for you, your property, and your time.
EfficiencyWe aren’t here to waste your time. We take care of your pest problems as quickly as possible so you can go back to business as usual.
Why Eden Is the Right Choice
Since opening our doors in 1986, Eden has remained a leader in the pest control industry. It doesn’t matter what kind of pest or wild animal you’re dealing with, enlisting our help will leave you and your home or business healthier and safer. We are knowledgeable of all the latest trends and advancements in the industry and always deliver the cutting-edge service you deserve.
Choose Eden because:
- We are QualityPro certified
- We have 100+ years of combined experience
- We use the highest quality products and equipment
- We implement Integrated Pest Management methods
- We offer emergency services
Don’t settle for subpar service when you can have the very best. Choose Eden and rest assured your home or business is in excellent hands.
For dependable wildlife control in Spokane, call Eden at (509) 519-2466.