Why work with Eden
Eden is a family owned business. Although we are not the biggest we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
Not to mention. . .
- -Stable industry with career advancement opportunities
- -Earn incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
- -Great benefits - Medical, Employer-matched 401(k)
- -Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- -Average first year earnings of $30000 to $40,000
- -$1000 bonus if you have a Washington pest license now
- -$500 bonus after Six months
- -$250 bonus after passing the WA license test
- -Company Vehicle
- -And, This is a great work place!
What do our Pest Control Technicians do?
Our Pest Control Technicians provide pest management services to our clients. They work alongside their team members and help them solve problems, learn new skills, and exceed our customers' expectations.
- -Create your own schedule and maximize it for efficiency
- -Build relationships every day
- -Learn new methods and technologies for pest control
What do you need?
- -High School Diploma or GED, Some College preferred
- -3+ years of customer service experience preferred
- -Team lead/Management experience bonus paid
- -Clean Driving Record*
- -Non Smoking
- -Pass a background check
- -Pass Drug test
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Please Apply by simply calling 509-863-2016