Eden is proud to offer the most efficient and effective commercial and residential pest control services in Spokane. When you hire us, you can rest assured that we have the utmost respect for you, your property, and your time. We’ll take care of your pest problems as quickly as possible so you can rest easy once again.
Spokane Pest Control Services
Reliable Pest Management in Coeur d’Alene & Post Falls
Here at Eden, we believe there is nothing more important than a safe, comfortable, pest-free home. We also understand that pest infestations can be incredibly overwhelming, which is why we are here to help. Our QualityPro-certified team makes your pest problems our business so we can restore your peace of mind as quickly as possible. From spiders to ants to termites to wild animals, there is truly no job too big or too small for us to take on. Backed by 100+ years of combined experience and equipped with state-of-the-art tools and products, we always get the job done right.
Schedule professional pest control services in Spokane by calling (509) 519-2466.
They are extremely knowledgeable about how to handle and prevent any and every type of pest. We have used Eden for many years and will continue to do so.
5 Signs of a Pest Infestation
Many pests are great at hiding away from people, which allows infestations to go on for far longer than we’d like. To catch an infestation as early as possible, you need to know what to look for. Spotting an infestation is the first step in controlling it.
Below are 5 common signs of a pest infestation:
- Unusual smells: Pests such as roaches and bed bugs produce a musty odor that you are sure to notice.
- Odd pet behavior: Are your dogs or cats fixated on certain areas for no reason? Are they barking or meowing uncontrollably? It might be that they can see, smell, or hear the pests lurking in your home.
- Property damage: Any instance of unexplained property damage – such as grease marks along walls, chewed houseplants or furniture, damaged food packaging, gnawed-on wires, missing insulation, or hollow wood – should be investigated right away.
- Droppings: If you come across small pellets or piles of pepper-like granules anywhere – including in cabinets or drawers, behind or underneath large appliances, or in the attic or basement – you may be looking at pest droppings.
- Nests: Rodents create nests using just about anything they can get their paws on, including insulation, trash, paper, leaves, and grass.
What to Look for in a Pest Control Company
Serious infestations require the assistance of a professional pest control company. However, you shouldn’t choose just any company to treat your property; you need a team of trusted experts who can get the job done right.
When selecting a pest control company, take the time to ask for:
- Their years of experience
- A list of references
- Their reviews
- Their qualifications
Join Our Total Pest Management Program
When you sign up for our Total Pest Management Program (TPM), you can rest assured your home is in good hands. This customer-driven plan keeps your home protected against over 50 different types of pests all year round, many of which can cause seriously costly problems in the event of an infestation.
Perks of joining our TPM program include:
- Free re-services in between visits
- Interior and exterior rodent stations
- Discounts for pre-paying customers
- Low monthly payments
- Year-round treatments
Make sure your home is protected by turning to Eden. As the premier pest control company, we adhere to the highest standards in workmanship, professionalism, and customer care to ensure you receive the exceptional service you deserve.
Call (509) 519-2466 or contact us online to schedule a pest control service in Spokane.
IntegrityEden never cuts corners or settles for work that is “good enough” because you deserve to feel peace of mind at home and work.
CommunityWe are honored to provide the highest quality pest management solutions to residents and business owners throughout our community.
AttitudeOur team is grateful to be helping your home or business. We treat each individual with the upmost respect and professionalism.
RespectWe have the utmost respect for you, your property, and your time.
EfficiencyWe aren’t here to waste your time. We take care of your pest problems as quickly as possible so you can go back to business as usual.