At Eden, we understand how overwhelming rodent infestations can be, which is why our team makes your pest problems our business. Mice and rats may be small, but they are a major threat to the health of your family and home, so they need to be removed by trained professionals right away. Equipped with the skills, experience, and resources necessary to safely treat rodent infestations, our licensed technicians are up for the task.
We treat all types of rodents, including:
Eden adheres to the highest standards in safety and attention to detail when treating your home for rodents. No matter how severe the infestation may be, you can rest assured we’ll take care of it.
Schedule professional rodent control in Spokane by calling (509) 519-2466.
“They are extremely knowledgeable about how to handle and prevent any and every type of pest. We have used Eden for many years and will continue to do so.”
“I can't recommend this company highly enough and I am very glad that I chose to work with them to get the spider problem on my property under control.”
“They are always eager to help, available in a pinch, and have taught me a lot about pests and how to prevent future issues. They even make scheduling and billing super easy. Worth every penny!”
“Darren then moved around his schedule just to accommodate us and was there early the next morning. He was friendly and informative and answered each and every question that not only myself but my uncle's had as well. We ended up getting a Year's worth of p”
“Thank you also for being courteous and mindful of the virus protocol. I am sure your treatment will meet our needs and am glad we could still call on you for necessary assistance.”
“They are prompt in the delivery of services, and the accounts/billing department communicates in a helpful and friendly manner. Prices are competitive and reasonable.”
Rodents are just about the least welcome houseguests. They contaminate food and eating areas, cause property damage, trigger allergy symptoms, and create incredibly uncomfortable and unhealthy living environments. Most importantly, they are known for spreading dangerous illnesses to humans.
Rodents can, both directly and indirectly, transmit a variety of illnesses, including:
- Lyme disease
- Colorado tick fever
- Rat-bite fever
If you come across rodents on your property, do not attempt to handle them on your own as this is a huge safety risk. Call Eden for immediate assistance.
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Rodent infestations can easily get out of hand if homeowners don’t know what to look out for.
Below are some of the most common signs of a rodent infestation:
- Unexplained property damage: Rodents will chew through just about anything as they are constantly working on filing down their incisors and searching for nesting materials. If you notice gnaw marks on your electrical wiring, insulation, furniture, food packaging, walls, wooden beams, or anywhere else, rodents might be responsible.
- Nests: Rats and mice construct nests out of insulation, fabric, trash, paper, grass clippings, leaves, and anything else they can get their paws on. Their nests can often be found in attics and basements or behind walls.
- Pungent odors: Rodent urine is sure to create very strong odors in your home.
- Odd pet behavior: Are your pets acting erratically? Are they fixated on specific areas for no apparent reason? It’s possible that they are seeing, smelling, or hearing rodents in your home.
- Droppings: Rodents leave behind plenty of small, dark droppings. They can be found in, underneath, or around appliances, drawers, crawlspaces, attics, basements, cabinets, and plumbing pipes.
Since opening our doors in 1986, Eden has encountered and resolved countless rodent infestations. We have developed a comprehensive rodent treatment and removal process to protect your home against these pests.
Our Spokane rodent control process includes:
- A thorough inspection of the entire home
- Identification and sealing of entry and exit points
- Identification of high-risk areas
- Identification of the rodent species
- A recommendation for the best treatment plan
- A careful treatment using traps and baits
- A post-service clean-up of all droppings, urine, and other messes
- Follow-up appointments and progress reports informing you of results
For year-round protection against rodents and 50+ other types of pests, check out our Total Pest Management Program.
Make sure your home is protected against rats and mice by calling Eden at (509) 519-2466 today.