At Eden Advanced Pest Technologies, we understand how overwhelming rodent infestations can be, which is why our team makes your pest problems our business. Mice and rats may be small, but they are a major threat to the health of your family and home, so they need to be removed by trained professionals right away. Equipped with the skills, experience, and resources necessary to safely treat rodent infestations, our licensed technicians are up for the task.
Check out our reviews to see what our customers have to say about our mouse exterminator services in Spokane.
Exterminators for Rodent Removal
Eden adheres to the highest standards in safety and attention to detail when treating your Spokane home for rodents. No matter how severe the infestation may be, or which rodent you're dealing with, you can rest assured our team for rodent control in Spokane can take care of it.
We Treat All Types of Rodents, Including:
The Dangers of a Rodent Infestation
Rodents are just about the least welcome houseguests. They contaminate food and eating areas, cause property damage, trigger allergy symptoms, and create incredibly uncomfortable and unhealthy living environments. Most importantly, rats and mice are known for spreading a variety dangerous illnesses, both directly and indirectly, to humans.
What Diseases Do Rodents Carry?
- Lyme disease
- Colorado tick fever
- Rat-bite fever
If you come across rodents on your property, do not attempt to handle them on your own as this is a huge safety risk. Call Eden for immediate assistance with rodent control in Spokane.
Rodent infestations can easily get out of hand if homeowners don’t know what to look out for. Be on the lookout for any of the following signs which might indicate that your home is suffering from a rat or mouse problem.
How Do I Know if I Have Rodents?
- Unexplained property damage: Rodents will chew through just about anything as they are constantly working on filing down their incisors and searching for nesting materials. If you notice gnaw marks on your electrical wiring, insulation, furniture, food packaging, walls, wooden beams, or anywhere else, rodents might be responsible.
- Nests: Rats and mice construct nests out of insulation, fabric, trash, paper, grass clippings, leaves, and anything else they can get their paws on. Their nests can often be found in attics and basements or behind walls.
- Pungent odors: Rodent urine is sure to create very strong odors in your home.
- Odd pet behavior: Are your pets acting erratically? Are they fixated on specific areas for no apparent reason? It’s possible that they are seeing, smelling, or hearing rodents in your home.
- Droppings: Both rats and mice leave behind plenty of small, dark droppings. They can be found in, underneath, or around appliances, drawers, crawlspaces, attics, basements, cabinets, and plumbing pipes.
When Should I Call a Mouse Exterminator in Spokane?
When it comes to dealing with a mice infestation, calling an exterminator right away is often the best option. Mice are adept at finding their way into homes and can quickly become a nuisance, causing significant damage if the infestation is left untreated. They can damage insulation, walls, and furniture while also posing health risks due to disease transmission; therefore, it is essential to act quickly when you notice signs of mice throughout your property.
While you may be tempted to try DIY methods to rid your home of these rodents, it’s best to avoid handling mice on your own. Not only can DIY remedies put your health at risk given the dangers of rodents, but you could also be unaware of the extent of the problem or apply the wrong mice control method. By calling in a professional for rodent control in Spokane, you can rest assured that they will not only be able to accurately assess the extent of the problem, but will also be equipped with the appropriate treatments needed to remove the rodents from your residence efficiently and safely. A Spokane mice control specialist will also be able to identify and patch up any gaps or weak points that allowed the mice entry in the first place.
While it’s best to contact a trained professional to handle an infestation, there are some preventative measures you can take to help keep mice and rats away from your Spokane property.
How to Keep Rodents Away:
- Properly store all food products, including pet food
- Regularly dispose of any garbage and keep trash can lids closed
- Fix any leaks or other areas of moisture around the property
- Keep your kitchen clean, washing any leftover dishes and cleaning any spills from countertops or floors
- Seal any holes or cracks that mice or rats could use to enter your property
Our Tried-and-True Rodent Removal Process
Since opening our doors in 1986, Eden has encountered and resolved countless rodent infestations. We have developed a comprehensive rodent treatment and removal process to protect your home against these pests.
Our Spokane Rodent Control Process Includes:
- A thorough inspection of the entire home
- Identification and sealing of entry and exit points
- Identification of high-risk areas
- Identification of the rodent species
- A recommendation for the best treatment plan
- A careful treatment using traps and baits
- A post-service clean-up of all droppings, urine, and other messes
- Follow-up appointments and progress reports informing you of results
For year-round protection against rodents and 50+ other types of pests, check out our Total Pest Management Program.
“They are extremely knowledgeable about how to handle and prevent any and every type of pest. We have used Eden for many years and will continue to do so.”
“Super nice guy and glad we chose to work with you guys, everyone has been awesome!”
“We appreciate how professional Troy was. He answered all our questions and was very positive about it. His cheerful attitude made us feel very comfortable.”
“The office staff has been a great help and very responsive every time I’ve had to call, and the technicians are very knowledgeable and friendly.”
“The service ppl were professional. Hopefully, we won't need them again, but if a similar issue arrives we'd use them again.”
“You can tell he truly cares about what he does and the families he helps.”
“I can't recommend this company highly enough and I am very glad that I chose to work with them to get the spider problem on my property under control.”
“The quote was fair, with so much value added. The staff is knowledgeable.”
“We had gopher problems and they were thorough and professional. Bruce, their technician, was detailed and knowledgeable in his job performance.”
“They are always eager to help, available in a pinch, and have taught me a lot about pests and how to prevent future issues. They even make scheduling and billing super easy. Worth every penny!”
“He explained everything clearly and got to work right away. I was very impressed with his professionalism.”
“Darren then moved around his schedule just to accommodate us and was there early the next morning. He was friendly and informative and answered each and every question that not only myself but my uncle's had as well. We ended up getting a Year's worth of p”
“Thank you also for being courteous and mindful of the virus protocol. I am sure your treatment will meet our needs and am glad we could still call on you for necessary assistance.”
“They are prompt in the delivery of services, and the accounts/billing department communicates in a helpful and friendly manner. Prices are competitive and reasonable.”