Spiders are extremely effective in controlling insect populations, but that doesn’t mean you want a bunch of them in your home. If you feel like you’re noticing spider webs all over your home, you need a team of experts to take care of the problem. That’s where Eden Advanced Pest Technologies comes in.
We understand how stressful a spider infestation can be, which is why we are here to make all your pest problems our business. Our Spokane spider control technicians offer quick and effective spider removal to restore comfort to your home as quickly as possible.
Eden treats all types of spiders, including:
Coming across the occasional spider is nothing to worry about, but if there are webs in every room, you’ve got a problem. At Eden, your comfort is our priority, which is why we want you to be able to recognize the signs of an infestation. That way, you can have our team come and treat it before it continues to grow.
Below are 4 of the most common signs of a spider infestation:
- Webs: Spider webs are often found in closets, cabinets, ceiling beams, light fixtures, and other hard-to-reach areas. Multiple webs around the home can indicate an active infestation.
- Egg sacs: Small white balls on or near webs are likely egg sacs that contain hundreds of baby spiders. Don’t attempt to break them as you could just be setting them free in your home.
- An increase in pest activity: Have you noticed that there are more flying insects around your home? Spiders are predators that feed on insects, so an insect infestation is almost always accompanied by spiders.
- Spider molts: In a process known as “molting” spiders shed their exoskeletons to make way for new growth. Where there are spider molts, there are spiders.
Dealing with an infestation? Eden is here to help. We know how overwhelmed you are right now, which is why we offer emergency services for pest problems that cannot wait until tomorrow to be handled.
Let Eden worry about your pest problems, so you don’t have to. Our team is committed to protecting your home against all types of pests, including spiders, ants, bed bugs, rodents, and more. If you want to enjoy year-round peace of mind, we recommend taking a look at our Total Pest Management Program. This program includes protection against over 50 different types of pests, free re-services, discounts, low monthly payments, and unparalleled customer service.
For a pest-free home, call (509) 519-2466. Our Spokane spider control technicians are here to restore your peace of mind!
Our Spider Treatment Process
Backed by 100+ years of experience, you can trust that our service experts know a thing or two about protecting your home against spiders. We use Integrated Pest Management to effectively treat, remove, and prevent spiders.
Our Spokane spider control process includes:
- Inspection: We carefully inspect your entire home to identify vulnerable areas, locate spiders, and determine the severity of the problem.
- Treatment: We develop a detailed treatment plan customized to your home’s needs before carefully applying treatment in all high-risk areas.
- Prevention: Following your treatment, we offer spider prevention education to help reduce the risk of future infestations.
“They are extremely knowledgeable about how to handle and prevent any and every type of pest. We have used Eden for many years and will continue to do so.”
“Super nice guy and glad we chose to work with you guys, everyone has been awesome!”
“We appreciate how professional Troy was. He answered all our questions and was very positive about it. His cheerful attitude made us feel very comfortable.”
“The office staff has been a great help and very responsive every time I’ve had to call, and the technicians are very knowledgeable and friendly.”
“The service ppl were professional. Hopefully, we won't need them again, but if a similar issue arrives we'd use them again.”
“You can tell he truly cares about what he does and the families he helps.”
“I can't recommend this company highly enough and I am very glad that I chose to work with them to get the spider problem on my property under control.”
“The quote was fair, with so much value added. The staff is knowledgeable.”
“We had gopher problems and they were thorough and professional. Bruce, their technician, was detailed and knowledgeable in his job performance.”
“They are always eager to help, available in a pinch, and have taught me a lot about pests and how to prevent future issues. They even make scheduling and billing super easy. Worth every penny!”
“He explained everything clearly and got to work right away. I was very impressed with his professionalism.”
“Darren then moved around his schedule just to accommodate us and was there early the next morning. He was friendly and informative and answered each and every question that not only myself but my uncle's had as well. We ended up getting a Year's worth of p”
“Thank you also for being courteous and mindful of the virus protocol. I am sure your treatment will meet our needs and am glad we could still call on you for necessary assistance.”
“They are prompt in the delivery of services, and the accounts/billing department communicates in a helpful and friendly manner. Prices are competitive and reasonable.”