Serving Spokane Metro | Coeur d’Alene ID | Post Falls ID | Tri-Cities WA
We’re your strongest weapon against termites. Once termites are out of your home, we’ll monitor annually to check for any signs of them trying to sneak back in. And in the unlikely event that they do come back, you’re covered against future treatment and damage repair costs. Guaranteed!
How It Works:
- We perform a FREE Termite Inspection to determine if your home is free of termites and eligible for coverage.
- Each year, we perform another inspection as part of your plan’s renewal to confirm your home is still termite-free.
- If termites are discovered during this re-inspection, we’ll treat your home to quickly eliminate termites at no additional cost.
- For as long as you keep your plan, you are covered by the strongest guarantee in the business!
- Customized Treatment for Your Needs
Based on our findings from the inspection, the proposal may include several treatment options. These options may include a soil treatment, termite baits, physical barriers, mechanical alteration, foundation and wood treating. The most common method of treatment for subterranean termites is called a conventional treatment (liquid treatment). The goal is to create a continuous pesticide barrier in the soil. This procedure is designed to kill termites on contact and /or repel the foraging termites away from the structure.
Baits can be used as an alternative (in some cases supplement) to soil-applied termiticides. Termite baiting is a relatively new concept and cannot be compared easily to conventional termite treatments in terms of their effectiveness. Baits take advantage of the social nature and foraging behavior of subterranean termites. Foraging worker termites consume the bait and share it with the rest of the colony, resulting in a slow colony decline or eventual elimination.
Total Pest Management Program
If you are looking for convenient year-round pest solutions for a great price, be sure to check out our Total Pest Management Program. Sign up today and treat costly bugs without breaking the bank!